Dental Care for the New Normal
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Our priority at Grin Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics is to provide an experience that promotes the health of our patients and employees while enjoying the process.
As a professional health provider, our mission is to create a safe environment for our patients and staff. During this time, we are going above and beyond to ensure our safety protocols exceed all requirements for dentist offices.
We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, implemented new safety protocols, and are encouraging our employees to take additional safety precautions with all of our patients.
A full list of our safety precautions is below for your viewing—some of these are long-standing precautions and some are newly implemented.
Safety Protocols include:
- Sterilizing all instruments
- Using Cavicide (hospital grade disinfectant used to kill viruses and bacteria) to wipe all surfaces in each room between each patient
- Wearing gloves, masks, and glasses while treating patients
- Regular hand washing in-between patients
- High Speed Evacuation used in treatment rooms
- Isolite high speed suction used in treatment rooms to remove aerosols
- Nightly cleaning of our entire office
- Comprehensive health history being updated regularly
- Pre-appointment screening questions to avoid sick patients entering the office when not necessary
- Screening temperature taken at front desk prior to entering reception area
- Screening of team members when they arrive each day
- Additional cleaning done regularly in the non-treatment areas
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Online health history forms
We want you to be assured that COVID-19 is not something we take lightly. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for trusting Grin Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics with your oral health. As we move forward and navigate this situation, your safety and that of our employees will always be our primary concern.
Learn More About Grin Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics